Luggage storage near London Heathrow Airport
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage near London Heathrow Airport?
Are you planning to spend some time in London? As the UK’s biggest airport, London Heathrow will probably be a stop on your way in or out of London. Did you know that finding a way to handle luggage is one of the main reasons travelers can’t have a great time in London? It’s easy to understand why. Picture this: you just landed at Heathrow and are dying to start your London visit but can only get the keys to your Airbnb in 4 hours. Luggage problems can also happen in the form of you not knowing what to do with your luggage hours before your next flight out of London Heathrow. We come bearing great news: situations like these and more now have the ideal, easy and secure solution: Nannybag provides travelers with secure left luggage close to Heathrow and all around London for only £6 a day per luggage! Other great news: this flat rate includes luggage insurance and zero hidden fees.
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost near London Heathrow Airport?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Things to know about London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport provides travelers with many parking solutions for all situations, including short stays, extended stays, and valet parking. On the airport's official website, you'll find all the information you need and book a parking spot at London Heathrow.
There are several public transport solutions to connect London and Heathrow Airport (located in Travelcard Zone 6):
- The Elizabeth Line is a possible option. It stops by Terminals 2 and 3, 4 and 5, and connects London Heathrow to Paddington Station in 30 minutes and Liverpool Street in 45 minutes.
- The cheapest public transport between Heathrow and London is the Piccadilly Line, which runs every 10 minutes and takes less than an hour for a journey between central London and Heathrow Airport. You'll need an Oyster card or contactless payment to travel on this line. At Heathrow, you can catch the Piccadilly Line from Terminals 2 and 3, 4 and 5.
Sometimes staying at the airport is the easiest solution for early flights or to get some much-needed rest between connecting flights. London Heathrow has several hotels in Terminals 3, 4, and 5, as well as daytime rooms in Terminal 3 for passengers with connections lasting at least 3 hours. Hotel transfer buses are also available at Heathrow Airport.
Heathrow Airport has a clear lost property policy: every item presented at the lost property counter is entered into their lost property database and kept there for three months. If you lost something at London Heathrow, search the database and use the contact form to recover your lost item. Please note that this service may include a fee of up to £25 if you wish to reclaim your item. Visit the airport's website for more information about what to do if you lose something at Heathrow.
As one of Europe’s busiest airports, London Heathrow is unsurprisingly packed with shops to fulfill all traveler needs. Whether you’re looking for some last-minute items for your trip or exploring luxury shops, we bet you’ll find what you need! To help you on your quest, you can see all London Heathrow shops online.
Yes! London Heathrow provides free (and family-friendly) Wi-Fi in all its terminals. To connect, choose _Heathrow Wi-Fi and follow the instructions on your screen. Once you go through with registration, you'll receive free unlimited Wi-Fi.
Thanks to free charging stations available before and after security, you can charge your phone or any other mobile device in all Heathrow terminals. The chargers are compatible with UK and European plugs and USB cables.
To ensure maximum sanitary safety, London Heathrow Airport enforced several enhanced cleaning measures by specially appointed Hygiene Technicians. They regularly apply antibacterial coatings on key passenger areas, lift buttons, and trolleys and use UV light cleaning technology. All Heathrow Airport shops and restaurants accept contactless payment, and hundreds of free hand sanitizer stands are available. Cleaned areas are also often tested to ensure that the airport's transmission risk is minimal.
Yes! The journey between Heathrow Central (terminals 2 and 3) and Paddington Station only takes 15 minutes. You’ll be happy to know that children aged 15 and under can travel on the Heathrow Express when accompanied if they have proof of travel, such as a valid flight booking or boarding pass.
You can use contactless and Oyster cards to travel on the Heathrow Express.
Like any trip, your budget for transport depends on your plans. Here are some useful indications to give you a rough idea of what to expect when it comes to transport fees in London:
- What you’ll get for £20: a return journey from Heathrow, plus enough charge to travel around Central London for 1 or 2 days.
- What you’ll get for £25 to £30: a return journey from Heathrow, as well as travels around Central London for 2 to 3 days.
- If you’re planning on frequently traveling for 7 days straight or more, you should know that a £50 Oyster card is the best option.
Visitor Oyster Cards can be used on a wide range of transport, which makes your visit to London easily manageable. Oyster cards can be used on:
- London Underground (also known as the Tube)
- London Overground
- Most National Rail services in London
- London buses
- South London trams
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
- Gatwick Express
- Heathrow Express and TfL Rail
- Thames Clipper River Bus
Nannybag luggage storage near London Heathrow Airport
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops near London Heathrow Airport, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything London Heathrow Airport offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 24/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag near London Heathrow Airport, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service near London Heathrow Airport
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a reservation number, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities near London Heathrow Airport?
The best luggage storage facilities near London Heathrow Airport are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay near London Heathrow Airport: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans near London Heathrow Airport because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage near London Heathrow Airport because you just arrived near London Heathrow Airport or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type London Heathrow Airport in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our London Heathrow Airport Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of London Heathrow Airport without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank and Monument Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben